Top 10 Best Event Calendar Plugins for WordPress and WooCommerce
An event is a simple concept that can be mostly used to manage and display the upcoming events with date, time and place on the website. Also, you can sell the ticket for those events in online. In this article, we have listed Top 10 Best Events Calendar Plugins for WordPress and WooCommerce which are listed below,
1. Event List
2. Very Simple Event List
3. Upcoming Events Lists
4. WP Events Manager
5. WooEvents – Calendar and Event Booking
6. Woocommerce Event Ticket
7. WordPress WooCommerce Event Manager Plugin
8. WooCommerce Simple Event Booking with Tickets
9. Advanced Event Booking Management for WooCommerce
10. FooEvents for WooCommerce
1. Event List
Event List is a free WordPress plugin. It allows you to display a list of events with date, time, content, location, etc. on your site by using a shortcode or a widget.
Key features offered by this plugin are as follows,
– Allows you to view/create/manage/modify events
– It has Beginning and end dates for multi-day events
– Supports WordPress’s WYSIWYG editor for the event content to include styled text, links, images or other media in your events
– Available event data fields: event title, event start date, event end date, event start time, etc
– It supports Event categories
– Allows you to Sync event categories with post categories
Very Simple Event List is a free WordPress Plugin. It is used to show a list of events. Using Very Simple Event List is a free WordPress Plugin. It is used to display the list of events either using shortcode or widget. By adding attributes to shortcode or widget, you can personalize your event list. This can also be done via the settings page.
Notable features offered by this plugins are as follows,
– You can display a summary instead of all content
– It allows you to change the default image size that is being used for the featured image
– You can list events on your search results page using a custom search query
Upcoming Events Lists is a free WordPress plugin. It allows you to display a list of upcoming events on the front-end as a widget. You can set the upcoming event with event title, event description, event starting date, event closing date and event venue.
WP Events Manager is a free plugin which allows you to manage all of your events and also helps you to sell your events tickets through online.
Features offered by this plugin are listed below,
– You can setup Quantity (number of tickets), Ticket Price, Start date / End date, Location (Google Map Integration) etc
– You can manage users[who joins for what event] – You can choose the currency of your own with Thousand separator, decimal separators and more
– Email notification for users during account registration and event registration
– Payment/Checkout option such as Checkout with Paypal, Set up Cancel Payment status etc
WooEvents – Calendar and Event Booking is a premium plugin developed by Ex-Themes. It allows you to manage all your online events. Also, you can create events calendar, events map, events scheduler and manage all your online events easily. It allows visitors to register an account, submit and booking events.
Some of the major features offered by this plugin are as follows,
– You can add events for special day, date or custom date
– Supports Email Notification to remind the user before the event start
– You can set an unlimited color for each event
– Supports Events Map Styles
Woocommerce Event Ticket is a premium plugin which is developed by Magenest. It allows you to create and manage the events. Also, you can add as many tickets as per your wish to a given event.
Key Features to be noted in this plugin are as follows,
– Set prices, stock, SKU and timeline for tickets to be sold can be configured
– Allows you to manage attendee info and order info on the backend
– Allows your customers to check ticket info on mobile
– Email reminder to the customer for their event
– It has QR code/Barcode for tickets
WordPress WooCommerce Event Manager Plugin is a premium plugin developed by webkul. It allows you to add events to your store. Also, you can define a various type of tickets as well as prices and quantity for those tickets.
Main features of this plugin are listed below,
– All the events will be listed under upcoming events
– It allows users to check the event location in Google Map in a single click
– It allows you to add events into the store
– You can add different types of tickets and can define the price and quantity as well
– The user can synchronize their event details to his Google Calendar in a single click
WooCommerce Simple Event Booking with Tickets is a premium plugin developed by nmedians. It allows you to create unlimited events and tickets with a simple UI. You can attach unlimited events against one product and each event can have unlimited numbers of Tickets.
It offers some major features which are listed below,
– Allows you to attach Unlimited Tickets with Events
– Update/Reduce Slots on every order purchase
– You can Attach Unlimited Events with Products
– Allows you to set Price and Slots against each Ticket
– Allows you to Set Map Against Each Event
Advanced Event Booking Management for WooCommerce is a premium plugin which is developed by smartcms. Using this plugin, you can create events, events calendar and manage all your online events. It allows you to create and sell tickets for the events. Also, you can set the event information such as start date, end date with date-time picker in an efficient way.
FooEvents for WooCommerce is a premium plugin developed by FooEvents. It allows you to manage events and sell tickets or allow free registration for any type of events such as a concert, school function, etc.
Some of the important features are listed below,
– You can manage Ticket Inventory
– Supports Free Events and WP Multisite
– Allows you to set local currency and taxes
– Allows discount coupons to promote your events