Hoicker WooCommerce Refund plugin is a comprehensive WooCommerce Refund system which handles refund requests from the users, approval/rejection of refund requests, etc. Hoicker WooCommerce Refund is an advanced Refunding system which supports product refund, order refund, etc. Providing your customers an easy way to request for a refund is one of the best ways of retaining your customers. Also, if you are getting more refund requests for a product, then you can give close attention to that product and investigate on that.
Using Hoicker WooCommerce Refund, you can manage all the refund requests from your customers in a single place which saves you a lot of time. It’s possible for you to allow requesting refund for specific products/categories and also for sale items. The objective of WooCommerce Refund is not only to handle refunds. But, also to avoid refunds by interacting with the customers. Refund comes up with the feature which allow to interact with your customers.
Customers can request for refund directly from their My Account page which gives easy user experience for your customers. They can request refund not only for the whole order also if they just want to get refund for a single product, then they can choose that product and request for a refund.
Request Refund from My Account Page
Customers can request for a refund directly from their My Account Page which gives easy user experience for getting refund.
Partial Order Refund
Customers can select the products and product quantity which they would like to request for a refund.
From the Refund Request page customers can interact with the site admin. Similarly, site admin can also interact with the customer which makes a way to avoid with the refund.
Refund directly to Hoicker Wallet
You can issue refund directly to the Hoicker Wallet so that the refunded amount will be used again on your site.
Manage Refund Requests in a single place
Site admin can manage all the refund requests in a single place and hence they don’t need to check each order for giving refund.
- Users can Request for Refund from their My Account Page
- Users can Request for Refund for complete Order or else for Specific Products in an Order
- Site Admin can Approve/Reject Refund Requests
- Email Notification for all Refund Processes
- Follow-up Messaging to avoid Refunding
- Amount can be Refunded directly to Hoicker Wallet
- Minimum Order Amount for Requesting Refund can be set
- Amount can be Refunded directly to the gateway which the user placed the order
- Amount can be Refunded Manually
- Tax Cost can be Refunded Optionally
- Requesting Refund can be Restricted for specific Products/Categories
- Requesting Refund can be Restricted for specific Users/User Roles
- Requesting Refund can be Restricted for Sale Products
- Requesting Refund can be allowed only for specific days from placing Order
- Shortcodes supported
After making the purchase, the user can check their order details from their My Account Page. When Refund is applicable for that order, then Request Refund button will be displayed for that order using which customer can request for a refund
Now, they need to fill the Refund form by choosing the products, quantity of the products and giving the reasons and submit the request for site admin
Once the request is submitted, site admin can check the refund request and approve/reject the request from their admin dashboard
FREE VERSION Vs PREMIUM VERSION
|Features||Free Version||Premium Version|
|Requesting Refund from My Account Page|
|Requesting Refund for Whole Order|
|Approve/Reject Refund Requests|
|Refund Tax Cost|
|Basic Email Notifications|
|Advanced Email Notifications|
|Minimum Order Amount for Requesting Refund|
|Allowing Refund for Sale Products|
|Requesting Refund for Partial Order|
|Refund Directly to Hoicker Wallet|
|Restrict Requesting Refund for Specific Products/Categories|
|Restrict Requesting Refund for Specific Users/User roles|
|Time Limit to Allow Refund After Purchase|