Best WooCommerce Recently Viewed Product Plugins
Giving flexibility for users by displaying the recently viewed products by them on your WooCommerce Shop helps them to buy their desired products without spending their precious time searching again & you can boost your sales.
In this article, we have listed the Top 4 Best WooCommerce Recently Viewed Products Plugins which are as follows,
1. Recently Viewed Products for WooCommerce
2. YITH WooCommerce Recently Viewed Products
3. Recently Viewed Products for WooCommerce
4. Recently Viewed Products
Recently Viewed Products for WooCommerce is a premium plugin developed by FantasticPlugins. It allows you to create a new page called “Recently Viewed Products” where users can see the products viewed by them recently on your site & helps them to purchase the products they are looking for without repeatedly searching on your site. Also, you can send follow-up emails to your users by showing the products viewed by them based on each category.
Features offered by this plugin are listed below,
– Works for Members as well as Guest Users
– Creates a separate page to display Recently Viewed Products
– Duration for displaying Recently Viewed Products can be set for Registered Users
– Option to display Recently Viewed Products on a Single Product Page
– Option to set how many products to be displayed on a Single Product Page
– Shortcode to display the Recently Viewed Products
– Notify users by sending an email about their Recently Viewed Products based on Category
– Site admin can see detailed reports of view count & purchase count of products purchased through the Recently Viewed Products page
YITH WooCommerce Recently Viewed Products is a premium plugin developed by Yith. It helps you to track your user’s history based on the products they have looked at on your site. In addition, you can send automatic emails along with coupons by encouraging them to purchase the products they are interested in on your site.
Some of the Key Features available in this plugin are listed below,
– Option to set an expiration date for the cookie that will store the recently viewed products of the users
– Display Recently Viewed Products by users on a Product Page
– You can set how many viewed products you want to show on a Product Page
– You can show all recently viewed products of the user on a separate page
– Sort viewed products by sales, prices, latest viewed, random, or publication date
– Send an email to users(products viewed) based on the last login on your site
– Include a coupon code in the email to get a discount on the first product added to the cart among the suggested ones
– Shortcodes to display Recently Viewed Products and Most Viewed Products
Recently Viewed Products for WooCommerce is a premium plugin developed by STORE APPS. It shows the products which are already interested by your users on your site & boost your sales by nudging them to buy those products.
Notable Features offered by this plugin are as follows,
i) Get Started Immediately
– You can start using the plugin only by just activating it so that the plugin will start showing recently viewed products in a slider bar.
ii) User Type
– No need to login/create the account for users to view their desired products
iii) Shortcodes & Widget
– You can display the recently viewed products using shortcodes as well as a widget.
iv) Unlimited Products
– There is no restriction in displaying the recently viewed products for your users.
4. Recently Viewed Products
Recently Viewed Products is a free plugin developed by Rajnish Arora. Using this plugin, you can show the recently viewed products by users on your WooCommerce store & allow them to purchase their desired products without searching again.
Features available in this plugin are listed below,
– Works for both Registered Users & Guest Users
– You can display the recently viewed products to your users in the below area,
i) Product Page
ii) Shop Page
iii) Cart Page
– You can display the recently viewed products anywhere on your site using shortcode
– Products can be wrapped in a slider
– For guest users, you can display the recently viewed products with a certain period of time-based on cookie