Top 5+ Best WooCommerce Quote(Quotation) Plugins
A quote is also known as quotation which allows customers to request a quotation about their preferred product and it helps to purchase that product later if they needed. In this article, we have listed Top 5+ Best Quote plugins.
1. Quote Request for WooCommerce
2. Request A Quote
3. Quotes for WooCommerce
4. Cart to Quote for Woocommerce
5. WooCommerce – Quote Request or Enquiry
6. WooCommerce Request a Quote
7. YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote
Quote Request for WooCommerce is a premium plugin developed by FantasticPlugins. Using this plugin, you can provide a way for your customers to request for a quote for the products sold on your WooCommerce shop and purchase them once approved by you.
Some Notable Features offered by this plugin are as follows,
– Three Working Modes
a. Approximate Quote Mode – User can get a quote only for the product price. Additional cost like tax, shipping and additional fees will not be visible to the user in the quote
b. Accurate Price Mode – User can get a Quote on the Exact Price which has to be paid
c. Let the User Decide Mode – User can decide in which mode they want to submit their Quote Request
– Separate Dashboard for the Customers and Admins to manage the Quote Requests
– Both Admin and customer can negotiate the submitted Quote by using the Conversation section for each submitted quote
– While requesting for a Quote, customers can request more than the available stock
– The Time limit for making payment for the approved quote request can be customized
– Multiple payment reminders can be sent to customers asking them to make payment for their approved Quote requests
Request A Quote is a free plugin. It allows you to receive a request for quotation (RFQ) or request for information (RFI) about the product from customers.
Some Notable Features offered by this plugins are as follows,
– Customers can submit a request for quotation (RFQ) or request for information (RFI)
– It allows customers to select one to many services or products
– It has the customizable email option which Notifies customers and admin upon receipt of a quote request
– Private quote, estimate request submission for logged-in users only
– Displays submitted quote and estimate requests on the front end
Quotes for WooCommerce is a free plugin which allows you to hide the product and you can modify the add to cart button to ‘Request Quote’. No payment is taken at checkout and prices for the product can be set up in the WooCommerce->Orders page. Once a quote is finalized, the plugin will send the payment link through an email to the user. Using the email link or my Account Page, a user can make the payment.
Cart to Quote for Woocommerce is a premium plugin which is developed by nitroweb. Using this plugin, you can allow your customers to request a quote or you can create a quote and sends it to your customers via wp-admin.
Some of the Notable Features offered by this plugin are as follows,
– Works for both logged in and guest users
– You can add your custom attachment to any quote and send to the customer
– It allows you to edit and approve or decline any quote request
– Supports “Woocommerce Product Add-Ons” plugin
WooCommerce – Quote Request or Enquiry is a premium plugin developed by global-trend. Using this plugin, you can allow your customers to Request a Quote or Product Enquiry. Also, it allows you to ON or OFF for your shop mode. If you choose OFF mode, then general product catalog will be displayed, without shopping features. You can keep both Shop Mode and Enquiry feature ON at the same time.
Some of the Important Features of this plugin are listed below,
– With or Without Catalogue Mode
– Add to List and Send
– Supports Widget for Quick Form Access
– Powered by Ajax
– Custom Form Included for Enquiry/Quote
WooCommerce Request a Quote is a premium plugin developed by DVin. It allows your customers to add products to a wishlist and submit a request for a quote. You can add special rates based on the quantity/amount of the order.
Key Features offered by this plugin are as follows,
– You can replace add to cart button to Add to Quote
– Ability to create the order automatically
– Allows you to show/hide Price column
– It has a show/hide Add to Quote or Add to Cart buttons at category/individual product level
– You can hide Price on the Shop and Product Pages
– You can add a button to shop or product list page and product details page
– Option to display a total count of the products in the added list
7. YITH WooCommerce Request a QuoteYITH WooCommerce Request a Quote is a premium plugin developed by YITH. It allows your customers to request a quote for every product page by hiding price and add to cart button. Also, it allows you to create a direct contact with potential customers who want to receive further information about the product.
Some of the main Features in this plugin are listed below,
– You can add items to your quote request from any page in your shop
– Allows you to hide a product price
– You can include specific categories to the Exclusion list
– You can filter users to allow quote request to everyone or only users with a specific role