5+ Best WooCommerce Follow Up Email Plugins
In web store, Follow up is a good way to keep connect your customers on your website and intimate them about the product discount or your website updates. It helps customers to know current updates on your website and can avoid losing sales or customers on your site. In this article, we have listed 5 Best WooCommerce Follow up Plugins.
1. Follow Ups
Follow Ups is a premium plugin which is developed by WooCommerce. Using this plugin you can follow-up and engage your customers based on their purchase history. It helps you to connect with your customers and increase your business sales.
Some notable Features offered by this plugins are listed below,
– It allows you to create a Simple email to follow-up your customers
– It allows you to group your different tweets and emails together which helps to manage campaigns
– You can send a reminder of follow-up via Twitter as scheduling an email.
– It allows you to create coupons that are personalized for your customer, or subscriber, and automatically generate/create/save/report on that coupon for you
WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is a premium plugin developed by FantasticPlugins. It allows you to monitor the carts which are abandoned by the Members as well as Guest Users and send an email notification to them which includes the cart link in order to recover the abandoned carts. You can encourage your users by sending a coupon in abandoned cart email if they didn’t respond which helps to get more users on your site and increase in sales.
Key Features offered by this plugin are listed below,
– It works both users and guests
– Monitor and Record Abandoned Carts
– Recover Abandoned Carts with Automated Mails using Mail Templates
– Supports Manual Mailing Option
– Multiple mail templates for follow up
– Email to admin when cart get Abandoned and Recovered
– Allows to send a coupon in Abandoned Cart Email to encourage the users to recover the cart
3. Ni CRM Lead
Ni CRM Lead is a free WordPress plugin. It allows you to maintain and store the customer’s information, based on the information you can follow up with your customers through sending emails.
Some Key Features offered by this plugin are as follows,
– Add New Customer
– Add New Inquiry
– Add Update, Delete Follow Up
– Add new Follow up
– Add, Delete, Service, Product, and status
Follow up email for woocommerce is a premium plugin which is developed by Magenest. It allows you to send email to your customers based on their behaviors such as abandons their cart, after placing their orders etc.
Notable Features offered by this plugin are listed below,
– You can send email to customers on their particular events
– It allows you to create, edit and send coupons
– It allows you to configure the unlimited number of emails
– You can send a Gift card through email when a customer abandons their cart
– You can send the gift voucher to all customers on a specific day
– Built-in email template
SIP Advanced Email Rules for WooCommerce is a premium plugin developed by shopitpress. It allows you to create and send follow up emails to your customers based on their any criteria you want. There are no restrictions on targeting emails for your customers.
It offers the following Features which are listed below,
– It has the option to send email to your customers who used a particular paying method
– It has the option to send email for customers who choose a particular shipping method
– It allows you to send an email reminder about tracking information of the order
– Send reminders to review your product
– You can send a coupon code to customers who purchased a particular product
– Send product information in different languages depending on the country of the customer
– It allows you to send follow-ups email to customers who subscribed to your newsletter
WooCommerce Custom Emails is a premium plugin developed by RightPress which allows you to send follow up emails to your customers on any occasion and can customize the email as per your needs.
It offers some of the important Features which are listed below,
– It allows you to create custom transactional emails
– You can send email to clients, shop managers or both
– You can send an email immediately or schedule
– Send emails on a specific date or specific number of date
– Email Log tracks all plugin events
– You can create triggers that dispatch custom emails
– Set multiple conditions for each trigger