6 Best WooCommerce Checkout Fields Plugins
WooCommerce Custom Checkout fields plugins are widely used to add and manage extra custom fields on the checkout page on your WooCommerce shop. These custom fields can be used to get additional information from your customers during the checkout process. Also, you can improve your checkout page using various customization options.
In this article, we have listed the 6 Best WooCommerce Custom Checkout Fields plugins which are as follows,
1. WooCommerce Checkout Field Manager
2. YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager
3. WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons
4. WooCommerce Checkout Fields Manager, Custom Checkout Fields Plugin
5. WooCommerce Custom Checkout Fields
6. Woocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor
WooCommerce Checkout Field Manager is a free plugin. It allows you to add or remove and manage the extra fields on the checkout page. You can add extra fields like Text, Textarea, Select, Radio, Checkbox, Date, Email, Number, and Hidden.
Key features to be noted in this plugin are as follows,
– Option to disable/enable custom fields on the checkout page
– It supports 13 Sections/Areas on the Checkout Page
– Compatible with WPML/Polylang
– You can display the field based on User (Guest/Member/Role)
Check out the PRO version which offers more features.
YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager is a premium plugin which is developed by yith. Using this plugin, you can add and remove custom fields like text, checkbox, date picker and radio button on the checkout page of your WooCoomerce shop.
Features offered by this plugin are listed below,
– It allows you to Customize the shipping, billing and additional notes fields
– You can add custom fields to the checkout process
– Options to customize the look of the checkout page
– You can choose the position of each field in the checkout process
– Option to set and display the mandatory fields in the checkout
WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons is a premium plugin which is developed by WooCommerce. It allows you to add several field types to your checkout page, including text fields, text areas, select (dropdowns), multi-selects, radio buttons, a checkbox, multi-checkbox, and file upload.
Some of the important features are listed below,
– Option to add fields for add-on services and products
– Add costs for fields or selected options(Optionally)
– Use amount or percentage-based fees
– You can apply costs on a per-option basis
– Option to view new fields from the “Orders” page
– You can sort or filter orders based on new fields
– It supports One Page Checkout
WooCommerce Checkout Fields Manager, Custom Checkout Fields Plugin is a premium plugin which is developed by extendons. Using this plugin, you can include 15 types of custom fields on the checkout page to get extra information from customers. You can also add the custom fields in any checkout step such as billing, shipment, and additional section and display these fields in invoice email, order detail page and my account page.
Some of the noted features offered by this plugin are listed below,
– It allows you to manage Default Checkout Fields (Edit, Hide, Required/Optional, Set Order)
– You can perform drag and drop to add new fields in the checkout
– You can add fields to any checkout step/section
– You can show fields in invoice email, order detail page, my account
– Option to add conditional fields
– It allows you to set price for each field
WooCommerce Custom Checkout Fields is a premium plugin which is developed by RightPress. This plugin helps you to create and add custom fields on the checkout page to get additional information from the customers. Also, you can gather additional information on billing, shipping, and general order information.
Notable features offered by this plugin are as follows,
– It allows you to display WooCommerce custom fields on the checkout page
– It Supports text, text area, password, email, number, date picker, select, multi-select, checkboxes, radio buttons, and file upload
– It accepts files from customers on checkout
– Option to limit the maximum number of characters that can be entered
– You can set the allowed file types and file sizes
Woocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor is a premium plugin which is developed by WooMatrix. It allows you to add/edit/ delete fields on the checkout page. You can also edit the custom fields in the checkout form by using the Drag and Drop option.
Some of the main features offered by this plugin are listed below,
– Option to add new custom Fields to Existing Shipping and Billing Address Form
– Reorder Custom fields with drag and drop UI
– Option to remove Default wooCommerce checkout fields
– You can preview the fields view In Admin Panel
– It allows you to show submitted field details in the order edition page