Best WooCommerce Refund Plugins
WooCommerce Refund System can provide an efficient way for managing refunds in your WooCommerce Shop. Some of the Best WooCommerce Refund Plugins are developed by YITH, StoreApps and FME Addons.
What is a WooCommerce Refund System
A WooCommerce Refund System allows the customers to contact the site admin when they need a refund without leaving the site. The site admin can respond to the refund requests and also issue refunds without leaving the site.
Existing Workflow for Refunds in a WooCommerce Shop
- Customer purchase products from the shop
- Customer feels that they need to return a product and request for a refund
- They have to contact the site admin by sending an email
- Site admin has to reply to the email and if the site admin decides to offer a refund for the purchase, then the site admin has to manually locate the order placed by the customer and then issue the refund.
- Once the refund has been issued, the site admin will have to notify the customer manually who initiated the refund request.
Workflow for Refunds in a WooCommerce Shop with a Refund System
- Customer purchase products from the shop
- Customer feels that they need to return a product and request for a Refund
- If the Customer has not exceeded the time for refund, then they can directly submit a refund request from their My Account Page stating the reason for the refund.
- The submitted refund requests will be listed for site admin’s approval. Site admin can review the refund request and offer the refund in the form of currency or store credits which can be used for future purchases.
- The site admin will also have the option of paying the refund amount directly to the customer’s account from the site.
Benefits of having a Refund System in a WooCommerce Shop
1. Easy Refund Process
- Refund System makes the overall refund process easier. Your customers can easily request for refunds directly from the site.
2. Less chance of Losing a Customer
- Most of the Refunds happen because the customer was not happy with their purchase.
- Providing them with a proper way to get a refund will increase the chance of the same customer making a purchase again on your shop in future.
3. Guaranteed Future Sales
- Providing Refunds in terms of Coupons/Store Credit will ensure that your customers will make future purchases in your site which in turn guarantees future sales.
4. Saves a lot of Time
- Managing the Refund requests manually is a huge task for the Site Admins. A Refund System keeps track of all the refund requests and also allows you to pay for the same without leaving the site.
5. Gain the trust of your Buyers
- Having a Refund System in place will allow the customers to buy your products with more confidence. They need not worry about how to get a refund when they need one.
Solutions available for Setting up a Refund System in Your WooCommerce Shop
1. YITH ADVANCED REFUND SYSTEM FOR WOOCOMMERCE
YITH Advanced Refund System for WooCommerce is a premium WooCommerce Plugin developed by YITH. This plugin helps in making the refund process easier for the Customers as well as the Site Admin
Some of the key features offered by this plugin are listed below,
- Allow refund requests for a whole order or for a single product
- Set a limit on the number of days within which customers can ask for a refund
- Refund Requests can be Approved Automatically / Manually
- Refund Amount can be paid Automatically / Manually
- Refund Amount can be offered via Coupon Codes
- Refund can be offered based on product quantities
- Restock the product automatically upon Refund
- Minimum Order Total Threshold for Refund Requests
- Products can be configured as Non-Refundable Products
2. WooCommerce Smart Refunder
Customer Refund Request Form
Admin Manage Refund Form
WooCommerce Smart Refunder is a premium WooCommerce plugin which is developed by StoreApps. Some of the key features offered by this plugin are listed below
- Customers can request for refund from my account page
- Customers can request full or partial refunds
- Customers get instant refunds for their orders (Restricted to specific Payment gateways)
- Site Admin can manually process the refund requests
- Site Admin can issue cash refunds or store credits
3. WooCommerce Order Returns/Refund Plugin
WooCommerce Order Returns/Refund plugin is a premium WooCommerce extension developed by FME Addons. Some of the key features offered by this plugin are listed below
- Customers can submit refund requests from their My Account Page
- Customers can state the reason for requesting a Refund
- Customers can request for Full refund or for a partial Refund
- Time duration for submitting a refund request can be customized
- Refund amount can be offered as coupons
4. Hoicker WooCommerce Refund
Hoicker WooCommerce Refund is a module in HOICKER plugin developed by HOICKER. Hoicker WooCommerce Refund allows your customers to Request Refund for their orders directly from their My Account page. You can manage all the Refund Requests in a single place which will ease up your work.
- Users can Request for Refund for complete Order or for Specific Products in an Order
- Site Admin can Approve/Reject Refund Requests
- Email Notification for all Refund Processes
- Follow-up Messaging to avoid Refunding
- Amount can be Refunded directly to Hoicker Wallet
- Minimum Order Amount for Requesting Refund can be set
- Tax Cost can be Refunded Optionally
- Requesting Refund can be allowed only for specific days from placing Order